Personal Style

Dear Summer

Ahh, Labor Day. For years and years it has been more than just a signal to the end of summer but countdown until my birthday which is Sept. 12th (in case you want to dash out and grab me a gift šŸ˜‰ ) . Being back in NY makes it even more of an indication that fall is creeping in because of the crisp air and shorter nights – Ā but I am not one to go down without a fight, Determined to stretch it as far as possible, I put on this yellow dress that I have been dying to wear all summer and got my feet to the street to take in the last days of summer, summer, summertime in New York City.

The backdrop was Central Park and the weather was *perfect*. I love the park for different reasons in different seasons, but during the summer I love to take long walks and just fall into random activities. Central Park is probably one of the most beautiful, romantic, eventful, social places in the city and it’s completely (just about) free. From the gorgeous bridges to the wide open spaces to the group meet ups to the couples strolling to the babies playing – I can think of few thingsĀ that make me as happy as just going for a stroll in the Park in the Summer (or Fall or Spring).

The dress is from asos.comĀ and I got it quite a few months back. I was a little nervous about wearing it because of the weight I’ve gained, but it fell nicely and heldĀ everything in it’s proper place with little help (whew)! There is not much space for support under the dress because it’s a thin cotton material so it was just those straps and the grace of God holding me down (bless God).

Not much to report on with this minimalist get up besides the dress and my little multi-colored sandals that I grabbed from Marshall’s in Atlanta back in May.
Check out the pictures and let me know what you think!

IMG_7722 YellowMaxi6-IG YellowMaxi2 YellowMaxi10 YellowMaxi8-IG

Dress: asos.com (sold out but there are lots of other colors and patterns) | Sandals: Marshalls (don’t even know how to tell you where to find them, I’m sorry – butĀ these are SUPER cute!)

ALSO: Shout out to my niece Jaela (9) for taking a few of these pics! Good job Shmoozie! <3

You Might Also Like

No Comments

QuentinBeamp
    April 17, 2019 at 9:17 PM Comment awaiting approval

Awesome tips. Thanks a lot!
    legitimate canadian mail order pharmacies canadian online pharmacies canadadrugs trust pharmacy canada
    pharmacy online mexico
    international pharmacy
    canadian drugstore
    king pharmacy
    canadapharmacy
    meds online

QuentinBeamp
    April 17, 2019 at 7:51 PM Comment awaiting approval

Useful material. Thanks a lot!
    us pharmacy no prior prescription northwest pharmacy buy prescription drugs without doctor canada online pharmacies
    canadian family pharmacy
    canadian pharmacies
    no prescription online pharmacy
    no prescription pharmacies
    canadian prescriptions
    no prescription pharmacy

QuentinBeamp
    April 17, 2019 at 5:00 PM Comment awaiting approval

You actually expressed it exceptionally well!
    king pharmacy canadian pharmacy prescription drugs without doctor approval northwestpharmacy
    canadian pharcharmy online
    top rated online canadian pharmacies
    king pharmacy
    no prescription online pharmacy
    pharmacy tech
    online pharmacy

QuentinBeamp
    April 17, 2019 at 2:24 PM Comment awaiting approval

Amazing all kinds of excellent tips.
    online pharmacy no prescription canada pharmaceutical online ordering highest rated canadian pharmacies canada pharmacy
    canada pharmacy online no script
    us pharmacy no prior prescription
    pharmacy price compare
    compare rx prices
    canadapharmacy com
    discount prescription drug

QuentinBeamp
    April 17, 2019 at 11:31 AM Comment awaiting approval

You made your point pretty well!.
    prescription without a doctor’s prescription canada pharmaceutical online ordering no prior prescription required pharmacy canadian pharmacies online
    prescription online
    canada drugs online
    mail order pharmacy
    visit poster’s website
    online rx pharmacy
    internet pharmacy

Howardhal
    April 16, 2019 at 11:51 PM Comment awaiting approval

You definitely made the point!
    drug stores near me global pharmacy canada compare prescription prices canada drug
    overseas pharmacies
    pharmacy online mexico
    king pharmacy
    online discount pharmacy
    canadian prescriptions
    online prescription drugs

Howardhal
    April 16, 2019 at 10:37 PM Comment awaiting approval

This is nicely expressed. .
    pharmacy price compare canadian online pharmacy canadian pharmacies shipping to usa online pharmacies canada
    canada pharmacies
    online pharmacy
    online canadian pharcharmy
    canadian pharmacy meds
    online pharmacy usa
    prescription cost comparison

Howardhal
    April 16, 2019 at 8:08 PM Comment awaiting approval

Excellent information. Appreciate it.
    canadian mail order pharmacies canadian pharcharmy canada pharmacy online reviews canadian pharmacy
    online canadian pharmacies
    safeway pharmacy
    canada drug prices
    the canadian pharmacy
    top rated canadian pharmacies online
    best canadian prescription prices